Biote BPC-157 is an orally bioavailable peptide that may help promote healing and recovery in muscles, tissue, and joints. Short for body protecting compound, this peptide may also help fight inflammation and improve gut health.
BPC-157 is researched to:
- Improve healing of many types of wounds.
- Protect intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers.
- Combat leaky gut, IBS, gastrointestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease.
- Accelerate healing of skin burns.
- Work as an anti-inflammatory.
- Maintains integrity of mucosal lining GI tract.
- Repair tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments, brain, bone, etc.
- Improve digestive function.
- Protect and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.